I’m always amazed at how celebrities manage to change their looks. One celebrity that comes to mind is Courtney Cox. She’s in the headlines at the moment after deciding to ditch plastic surgery and embrace the natural aging process.
Personally I think this is a good decision. For a woman in her early fifties, it’s best to embrace your natural looks rather than fight against them with fillers.
Booting the Botox is one option, but what about for average men and women who want to look fabulous at any age?
The good news is that there is a middle ground. Yes, there is something you can do to maintain your youthful looks. You can embrace your age and continue looking younger than your years by including natural anti-aging techniques into your routine. And it doesn’t have to be expensive or take up too much of your time!
One of the most effective and fast ways I have found is facial yoga exercises. Using your fingers in strategically located points across the face, it’s possible to create resistance against the facial muscles, leaving them looking and feeling lifted and toned.
When the face yoga exercises are incorporated as part of a Natural Facelift routine, along with following healthy lifestyle advice, it’s possible to see significant improvements in your overall appearance.
Most surprising of all, they only take a few minutes so you can give yourself a facelift even if you’re on your lunch break!
Save yourself time and money with these facelifting exercises from renowned face yoga expert, Danielle Collins …
Use Swan Neck to tone your neck muscles
- Start by looking straight ahead with your chin level.
- Turn the head to the right and ensure it’s even with the right shoulder.
- Tilt the head backwards. Hold for six to eight seconds.
- Repeat up to three times. This position also firms lines and wrinkles on the side of the neck and face.
Tone and lift the neck area with the Giraffe…
- Look straight ahead. Place your fingertips on the top of your neck.
- Lightly stroke the skin while you tilt your head back. Bring the head back down. Repeat twice more.
- Jutting your lower lip out as far as possible, place the fingers on your collarbone and point the chin upwards, pulling the corners of your mouth down.
- Hold for 4 deep breaths. This move will help to release tension while tightening and toning the neck area.
Firm Your Forehead Wrinkles with ‘The Owl’…
- Make a big C shape with your thumb and index fingers.
- Place the index fingers just above and parallel to the eyebrows and your thumbs on your cheeks.
- Start pulling downwards with your fingers while trying to raise the eyebrows, making the eyes wide.
- Hold this for two seconds. Relax and then repeat again.
- Repeat this three more times. Then hold this position for 10 seconds. This will firm up the forehead, reducing lines and wrinkles in the process.
Reduce Puffiness and Dark Under Eye Circles…
- Place your middle fingers at the beginning of your eyebrows.
- Gently tap around the eyes, following the top of the eyebrow and continue under the eyes, just at the top of the cheekbones. Continue this along the inside corner of the eye.
- Repeat this move going in the opposite direction, making little tapping motions.
- Using the index fingers, gently stroke just under the eyes from the nose outwards. Do this four times to warm up and then relax the area.
This face yoga exercise is excellent for boosting circulation, reducing eye wrinkles and relaxing the eye muscles. By reducing bags and puffiness under the eyes, this exercise also increases blood flow and oxygen to the area, making you appear younger and more well rested.
Using Face Yoga Exercises Within Your Daily Routine
Practicing these face yoga exercises on a daily basis is recommended for best results. Along with a healthy lifestyle, these facial exercises will lift and tone your muscles giving you a fresh facial appearance.
There is a natural confidence and beauty that mature women exude when they are most comfortable in their own skin. Face yoga can make you feel and look at your best.
Why not give these exercises a try and see if they make a difference to your face – and your confidence. Who knows, by next week you could look in the mirror and look much younger than your years!
Discover more natural health tips and face yoga exercises to make your skin glow in our FREE guide – The 7-Days Natural Facelift Formula. You’ll also receive a printable calendar as a free gift.