Going in front of the mirror can be a terrifying task to almost all of the women in the world especially if all they see are wrinkles and fine lines in their face. Although wrinkles are a huge part of aging, still, you don’t have to suffer and confine yourself to a lifetime of fine lines in your face. Gladly, this sagging of the skin can be avoided even by just looking around in what’s in your kitchen.
Home remedies for wrinkles are getting more and more popular for women nowadays. It’s cheap, contains no chemicals and 100% effective. You don’t have to consider your skin type for this kind of remedies as it is organic. Therefore, it works for everyone. Just be cautious whether you have allergies on some of the ingredients, though.
Anyone has fenugreek in their kitchen. It is the most common spice that people use on their food. And aside from being a treatment for various ailments, Fenugreeks contains a huge amount of vitamin B3 and niacin that regenerates damaged skin cells and tissues to lighten dark spots, reduce those fine lines and tighten those wrinkles in your face.
- Pulverize a few fenugreek leaves to create a paste.
- Apply it on your face and leave it overnight.
- Upon waking up in the morning, rinse it with water-boiled fenugreek seeds.
- Lastly, wash with warm water.
As much as we love bananas, we can also use it on how to get rid of wrinkles. A biweekly regimen of the banana mask can rejuvenate skin cells and trim down visible wrinkles on your face.
- Make a paste from two ripe bananas and apply it to your wrinkles.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and apply moisturizer afterward.
- For other options, you can add avocado or a little bit of honey to your banana paste.
Almonds are filled with a lot of nutrients like fiber, iron, calcium, vitamin E, zinc, folic acid and oleic acid. All of the said nutrients are so amazing that they can all delay the aging of your skin and prevent wrinkles from showing up.
- Soak a handful of almonds in raw milk to leave overnight.
- Drain the almonds in the morning and peel off the skin to pulverize and create a paste.
- Apply the paste generously under your eyes or on areas where wrinkles are visible.
- Leave on for almost half an hour before washing with warm water.
4. Milk powder
Who doesn’t want milk powder, right? It is so yummy that even our skin loves it! This is most especially true when you add honey to it. With this mixture, your skin will attain its softest and most wrinkle-free glow.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of milk powder, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of warm water to create a paste.
- Apply thoroughly to your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes then rinse.
Pineapple is an excellent fruit that produces elastin which can tighten the skin, moisturize it and destroy dead skin cells. It is an antioxidant, fiber-rich, and vitamin booster fruit that you need to take advantage of to achieve firmer skin.
- Cut pineapple into graspable little chunks.
- Directly rub the pineapple chunks to your wrinkled face.
- Let it dry for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water after.
- For better result, choose green pineapples rather than ripe yellow ones.
Do you wonder why bunnies are so cute no matter what age they are? Well, the answer may be found in carrots. This orange not-so-long vegetable is boosting with vitamin A that increases the production of collagen in our body for a smoother, younger looking face.
- Soften carrots under boiling water.
- Create a paste by mashing the boiled carrots. If desired, you can add honey.
- Apply the paste to your face for half an hour before rinsing off with water.
7. Egg whites
How to get rid of wrinkles with egg whites? Simple. It tightens the skin to avoid those fine lines lying on your face.
- Separate egg whites with egg yolks.
- Apply the egg whites directly to the affected areas in your face.
- Let it dry and rinse with warm water.
Isn’t it great that just by these simple ingredients in your kitchen, you could be able to solve all your wrinkle problems? Let your creativity step in and experiment with each and every ingredient to combine its benefits every time you apply on a mask. Remember, the sky is the limit for you to look younger in the years to come.